Wednesday, April 14, 2010



We are finally seeing the sun again here in Northern California =) 
I was beginning to wonder where it went? This week is Spring Break for me and my youngest daughter and all we have done so far is for her to feel better (She has Mono) and me trying to not run the heater all day and night... It is April for crying out loud!!! It was 60 degrees in my house this am... so I gave in and turned the heater on...  I am still wearing my old sheep skin slippers and wool cardigan and sweat pants when I work in the studio and I am sooo cold. 

Just wait ... a few weeks from now there will be this blog posted by  me about how HOT it is and how I am melting away. My husband always says I have this built in thermostat at 75 degrees... anything above or below... I complain...

I ate three pieces of See's Candies today! Mmmmmm.....


No comments: