Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to add pictures to this blog with a Mac?

I have all these pictures of some brand NEW art I painted yesterday and can not for the life of me figure out how to do it. I just can't stand it when blogger changes the layout like this... all of a sudden I need the picture URL to add it to my blog. With a Mac I have no idea how to do that. After trying for an hour I have given up so this will be the first blog I have ever "done" without a picture and it is soooo booooring...

I have to do some more research..... or if you know how to do it please let me know...

Gloomy Wednesday when nothing seems to go right...

1 comment:

Diane said...

I noticed that too. I don't have a Mac, though. On my computer, it gives me the option of loading from my blog, and on the top left-hand corner, it says upload, and when I click on that it takes me to my photo program like before.