Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER... GLAD PÅSK...

Saturday ... and I am looking through some older images on my computer. Most if not all of my artwork is sold and long gone from my studio walls so I treasure these pictures more than you know.
 
This painting I created a few years back and it always makes me smile. The bike is hilarious....
 
My new assistant and I got so much done yesterday... I was able to sketch on illustrations and paint for hours. He designed and ordered new business cards and post cards, created a nice spreadsheet on advertising costs and the next step in creating the brand new website for Kids ART Classroom...
 
I am a happy camper =) getting "stuff done"
 
Today I am baking a cake for Easter, taking care of a sick child and going grocery shopping.... would much rather paint.
 
~*~*~*~*HAPPY EASTER*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*GLAD PÅSK*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love looking at your art!! Happy Easter!!