Saturday, April 24, 2010

Migraine but still creating...

My migraines keep coming back over and over again lately... every 3 days it seems like...
Makes it hard to work and just function...the medication makes me "funny" and I have tried to teach art to 20 1st graders while in the middle of a drug induced coma like state and it is not a good idea...
I finally made another appointment to see my Dr. and hope we can continue to look for a better way to deal with this. Sigh... :(

On a different note I have listed some art in my store again this morning...these last 3 pieces are pretty big 12x16, compared to what i usually paint on...
They where painted in 2008...
... and takes up too much room in my studio...

So here they are... FOR SALE in my store

2 comments:

Diane said...

Jeanette, I'm so sorry for you. I get headaches, and I HATE when I get them, because they take forever to go away, but I've never had a migraine. I hope your Dr. can help. But on an up note--I love coming here--your blog is so colorful--great job!!

Judy Scott said...

Hi Jeanette thank you for your lovely message. Sorry you're suffering so - have you tried a warm compress of lavender on the back of your neck and a cold compress of peppermint on your forehead - its simple but most times it works x