Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sharing some brand NEW Art

I have been working with some fabric lately and it is so much FUN. Dusted off the sewing machine and had the best of times....


It has been a while since I created any ATC's...here is one...


Cardboard is wonderful to work with. Here I added some collage work on top of cardboard in the shape of a house. I have this thing with houses lately (and polka dots).
Here I used some canvas paper for the background and added some water color, images and paper. The "sun" is chipboard, one of my latest finds at Michaels. I try to NOT to visit Michaels every week but it is hard. They send you that darn coupon and you think you HAVE TO GO shopping. Don't get me wrong, that 40% off is a good deal but.... I end up buying so many outher wonderful items that the 40% off really does me no good ;o)


2 comments:

Migraine Chick said...

I have that same problem with Michaels. I end up wanting to go every week cause of that 40 percent off coupon!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

We might need some help :) or perhaps we just need to go every day for a few weeks to see if the "problem" goes away. Hope you have a migraine free day, I am going to my doctor today.