Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It is spring in California


I went for a walk late morning yesterday and since it has been a while since I went for a walk or even spend any time outdoors I realized it truly is spring in California!
Walking around the neighborhood I ran into this truck and could not believe my eyes...it really was the "milk man" or should I say the "milk girl"? I just stood there, totally surprised when I saw this young lady step out of the truck with bottles of milk to deliver to the door. Truly a rare moment or did I miss something? Do people get milk delivered to their door these days??? Cute truck though.


1 comment:

gunnelsvensson said...

Ja så långt har inte våren kommit i Sverige ännu! Så kul att du hittade mig genom Judy Scott :-) ska titta mera på din blogg en annan gång, det är sent nu ! Vad jag förstår är du svenska men bor i Californien ?