Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Painting the day away...

Some days are better than others.... guess we all know that...
Today was one of the better ones! No migraine (a huge step these days since they seem to come on every other day), sun is shining, talked to my Dad on the phone for 30 min and I got some painting done.

My son helped me figure out (finally) how to add pictures to my EBay listings. What a headache this has been.  EBay and Mac do not have a very good relationship so in the end  (short of spending $40 on a third party listing software) my son downloaded Firefox and I joined Photobucket again, like in the old PC days.

Don't ask why I did not do this before???? I somehow thought that Safari was the way to go when you have a MAC. Now my listings look beautiful and I am learning some HTML on the way.

Chocolate and banana cake baked, pork loin with roasted veggies in the oven, talk about being orgainzed....    hahahahah.... that will happen again in 2012...

Have a good evening

No comments: