Monday, May 24, 2010

The Mother of a College Graduate....


This weekend was my oldest daughters College Graduation..... I don't know what was more emotional, her wedding or graduation...
It was wonderful to meet with family and friends and I am so very proud of my daughter who now holds a degree in Studio Art and marketing.

My EBay store is empty :(

I have not painted in over a week :(

My migraines are taking over again:(

But today was my last day teaching (only have one more art class Thursday am) so that is one thing off my plate. I will work hard on my illustrations in the next few weeks and get Kids Art Classroom ready to launch...

The migraines I don't have time for ;) they have to wait until I have painted some more, stocked my EBay store and shipped off my illustrations. 

~*~*~*~*~*~Have a Happy Week~*~*~*~*~*~*~


No comments: