Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A big Thank You to all my ART Collectors



Tonight I want to send out a BIG Thank You to all my ART Collectors who has supported me and my art for some time now. After Collect Artwork closed it's doors with no prior notice I was in a panic, wondering how I would connect with all  of my "fans"on my own. 

I opened "Jeanette's Folk Art" and I am doing pretty darn good. I want to share my art!!! That is more important that the $$$$

I took the picture above a few months ago when I visited the MOMA in NYC. I stood face to face with Frida Kahlo... I was blown away by Monet't water lillys.... I laughed at Miro and I almost brought the guards out when I saw Warhol's work and stepped over the yellow tape.

ART NERD, and proud to admit it =)

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm so excited--my son lives there and that's one of the places that I'll be going too. Was there any artist there that you discovered and fell in love with?