Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When your laptop dies...

There will be a time in your life when you as an addict to your laptop and the internet will face true panic.... your laptop goes green and throws up...or at least that is what it sounded like before it went black.
 After sitting at my kitchen table drinking 2 cups of coffe while on hold with hp tech support on the phone for what seemed like hours, I was told my laptop has a broken video card. That means something to most of you but not to me...only that my laptop does not work and all I want to do is cry.
I am supposed to be patient for up to 8 days while it is being repaired and happy it is still under full warranty. Rushing over to my mother in law and happy she never uses her laptop I am now online with a borrowed laptop but... no pictures and no word documents. All the art lesson planning work I am doing for Kids Art Classroom have to take a break for a few days.
So after way too much coffee in the am, dropping my youngest off at Middle School for her first day and picking up my car from the shop 30 miles away I am now ready to take a nap...
So here it is...todays blog with no pictures (I am surpirsed if anyone wants to read this) and whith all the mispelled :) words since I can't find spell check, who knows what I just wrote. I do know that tomorrow will be a better day but am affraid  to jinx it since I have the first inspection on my kitchen remodeling first thing in the am.
Over and Out

2 comments:

Mary said...

You know it is amazing how I have come to depend on my laptop. It would be horrible if I could not communicate with all my blog sisters!!! Horrible thought!!

And yes, spell check. I would be up s.... creek without it!!! lol

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Pretty scarry how we depend on these little monsters called laptops :)