Saturday, March 21, 2009



Just some fun doodling I was doing yesterday...


When I was supposed to do something else...


I just had to add another "funny" girl to my art journal. I love to find these sentences in old romance novels and create the ART from there. "I couldn't say that Josh's party idea didn't excited me", how can you go wrong with that. Some nasty fat free cake and a dorky party hat is all you need. I keep a little metal tin filled with "heads" and it is fun to find the perfect expression to the sentence.

Today is Saturday and I am home alone...except for Max the cat. My back is still a mess and I am missing out on a trip to the beach with my whole family. Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts, cousins and all 3 of my kids... I am stuck at home. At least Max is happy to have me home.


I snapped this picture yesterday when I caught him sniffing around my desk in the studio. He knows he is NOT allowed there...

3 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Hi Jeanette...love your journal pages; so fresh, bright and cheerful!
Re: the backache...I get this regularly (but then I am 56). I find heat helps (I use a wheat pillow)plus my husband gives me a gentle massage (works wonders - especially if you use lavender oil!). Hope that helps!
Linda
oxo

Linda Vincent said...

PS Go on, make a birdhouse.......

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Thank You for your suggestions!!! I am going to make a bird house today :)