Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cloth Paper Scissors Magazines

They arrived in my mail this morning...some back ordered magazines

Cloth Paper Scissors


I am still waiting for the brand NEW "studios" that will be out any day now.

Wednesday today and already half way done with spring break. Wow is time flying by!!! My back is so much better. I can drive again but not really walk too much... just enough to visit Michaels for some fun rub ons I saw on someones fabulous blog. While I am there I might as well look for some nice new paper and stamps of course and oh...I really "need" some ink and new paint brushes and look for polka dots for this months theme on A Year of Color.... When I come back home I have to rest my back and read the new magazines in my favorite chair with a latte and after that if it is not 2 am I might watch Grey's Anatomy if it is on tonight.

1 comment:

XUE said...

Greetings from Tokyo! I am envying you so much as I want all these magazines! I hv checked their website & now I'm checking ebay when I came upon yr website. I'm hoping to find old issues too. Happy Easter!