Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday bliss!!! and messy studio...


FOR SALE AT WWW.COLLECTARTWORK.COM

Today is such a wonderful day!!! I feel like one of these cats as I am doing nothing but what I WANT to do. No cleaning, dishes or cooking today, just painting, blogging and puttering around my studio. 

Boy do I have a lot of stuff in here.... and it is soooo hard to get rid of anything. If I had 100 years to create art I still could not use all of it so how do I get rid of it???? FABRIC, RIBBON, PAPER, DO DADS, MAGAZINES, BOOKS, STAMPS, JUNK, BASKETS, MORE JUNK, SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES FROM 1996... I have not done scrapbooking for years...

LET ME KNOW HOW!!! I do need your help...

I have gone through my boxes over and over again but only get rid of a thing or two, I need to GET RID OF half of it. I have magazines showing me how, read articles online, done it half asleep or high on coffee but nothing works.


1 comment:

Diane said...

You sound exactly like me--when you figure it out--let us know!