Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 Calendar...FREE...



Here is a FREE Calendar for 2010


Use it as you see fit....print, put on your blog....whatever tickles your fancy. My fancy is...to try and enjoy this coming year a little more than I did 2009....don't even know where it went. Feels like I missed out and did too much whining and complaining about things that in the end really does not matter.

As I wait for New Years Eve I want to enjoy these last few days of having my husband home from work and kids out of school. Tomorrow we drive down to San Juan Bautista  for the day and hope for a nice sunny trip. My camera is charging and I hope to get some nice pictures.









1 comment:

Mary said...

Have a wonderful trip!!
It is hard to believe this year is about to come to a close isn't it!!