Saturday, October 3, 2009

Remodeling completed.....

The remodeling is now completed and starting this weekend is the project to put everything back again. We are a reading family and have hundreds of books that need to be put back in the book shelves. The kitchen is wonderful and I now need to figure out where everything goes. Seems like I have way too much stuff....how can that be??? :) Pictures will be posted soon when everything is perfect again. I am not making new art yet but selling some old art on Ebay. 
Next is finishing up my studio where we have stored most of the books and kitchen gadgets for close to 4 months. I can't wait to have my studio back again. My cat Max is just as pleased as I am about this and can't wait to curl up on my over stuffed orange and purple chair by the window. I look forward to a cup of coffee in the same chair early in the morning.... perhaps already next week.


Over and out...

No comments: