Friday, July 24, 2009

Moving on and staying strong...


For those of you that follow my blog you know that my life is upside down right now... I have had to move out of my house and beloved ART STUDIO after a massive water leak. Living with dry wall dust is a no go for me since I am 7 weeks into recovering from a bad case of pneumonia. Living with my in laws (only 6 blocks away) is OK but.... I want my ART, cat and old life back.

Today I am done complaining about it!!!! Moving on and looking ahead. We will get a brand new kitchen out of this nightmare and I will be able to move back home within 6 weeks time... Later today I am picking up some of my art supplies and setting up a desk in my room to get some ART going. I am spending the weekend with my husband and kids clearing out most of our downstairs in boxes and out of the house before the real dry wall work begins to minimize the amount of dry wall dust in our belongings.

So there.... that was not too bad :) I just need to NOT dwell on the thought that I might not be able to move back home for 6 weeks. I hope to go and peek at some tile floors later and Macy's has a huge sale :)

Perhaps I even have some ART to share in a few days...

Over and out...

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh you poor soul - you've not had a good year have you. I admire your positive attitude and hopefully you will be able to 'make do' for the time being and get back to your beloved things as soon as possible.

Judy Scott said...

Dear Jeanette Im so glad youre feeling more positive today I do hope the upheaval will be over soon for you ~ you have to take care when you've had pneumonia. Perhaps you could get some pencils and paper and do some journaling just to keep the pangs at bay and Im all for Moving on and Staying strong:) thankyou for your lovely comments too, much love Judy xx

Anonymous said...

ohhhh! gosh so sorry to hear it?


--I LOVE the tags! and assemblage above it!