Monday, December 6, 2010

Organizing my studio


While I wait for my knee surgery and try to stay off my knee as much as I can I am organizing my studio. This is long due and I thought about posting a before and after picture. I decided that showing you a picture of what my studio looks like right now might leave me with no more blogger friends :) so I will post a picture when it is all done. I can't even find my camera to be honest. It might be in the bottom of the pile of "stuff"...

I have printed over 20 labels today and labeled see through shoe boxes that are stacked high in the office area. Vintage paper, ribbon, lace, vintage playing cards (I had forgotten about those)... I bought another drawers on wheels that I think might hold some fabric. The yarn is a different story and I need to figure out how to store that. Perhaps in the see through shoe boxes so I can sort them by color :)

I did throw out some "stuff" but not as much as I had hoped. There is always a chance I might need it later. 

Stay tuned...



My knee surgery is 16 days away...
pastedGraphic.pdf


No comments: