Friday, January 29, 2010

COLLAGE ART



FRIDAY at last... but I am not complaining since the week went by really fast (for me that is). Some NEW art is listed on eBay tonight so come on by and take a peek.

This piece above is pure fun collage art with gel medium over torn paper, charcoal and pens. The color is water soluble crayons and the rooftops from a Japanese newspaper... don't ask where that came from... :)

What are you up to this weekend? I am painting like usual but might take a trip over the Golden Gate Bridge tomorrow on the way to Santa Rosa looking for a new front door. There is a hardware store over there that has the best front doors. I need one with windows so I can have some more light into the hallway.  A nice craftsman style door... sort of like this one...



 front_door.jpg 
                         






3 comments:

Mary said...

I love this, I have a thing for houses!!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Me too!!! I just can't seem to get enough and they always somehow enter my paintings :)

Diane said...

I just found your blog--Beautiful!! I love it--wonderful work. I'm your new follower! Looking forward to your future posts.