Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEW items in my eBay store

FOR SALE
 Altered Journal with fibers, fun paper and embellishments... makes for a great gift. I made myself one that I keep in my purse for ideas, shopping lists etc...

Jeanette's Folk Art on eBay
SOLD!

This is a fun folder journal I created out of a manilla folder with tags, paper, stamped images and much more, even a wax covered ATC!!! It folds out like an accordion. Lots of room for you to add a check book, shopping lists and menus, photos etc...




Some FUN altered tags painted and hand stamped. I use these as gift tags, in my art journals or as tagging what is in all my baskets in my art studio...

FOR SALE


It's been a while but I added some NEW fun items to my eBay store last night...They all have a starting bid under $2... I paint all day long but wanted to "make" some  "things" and here they are. I will add plenty more later on... ENJOY!!!

-jeanette

No comments: