Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2 more days left...

2 more days left and I am off to Ontario, California to the CHN Family Expo

Today I had to clean out the car and will not tell you what I found in there (it was about 2 years old). My PT Cruiser is now ready to get packed.
I have boxes and bins ready to be loaded, a few more items to buy, loading cameras and batteries, checking the list again and again.

Thursday very early we jump in the car and take off on this new adventure. Driving the 391 miles due south on I 5.

Friday am is set up time and we will get our booth ready to go, the exhibit hall is open from 9 am to 7 pm so it will be a long day.

Saturday is another full day, exhibit hall open 9 am to 7 pm with my workshop at 3:30 pm.

We pack up and plan to drive back home Sunday am....

Wish me good luck!!!




No comments: