Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Live Love Laugh

It feels like summer today! Not too warm and not too cold... just perfect. Woke up with a migraine but was able to medicate and sleep it off by 11 am. It has been 1,5 week since my last migraine so that is a huge step forward. 

Painted the other day.... and did some fun collage work...
You can find these for sale in my store

Having illustration block :( Seem to have lost both my confidence and ability to draw. The deadline is creeping closer each day... and I am at a point where I feel like I am not moving forward. Overwhelmed I guess....with lots of sketches but no final work.

Why complain!!! it really is silly since I have the best of all lives right now.  Summer break from teaching, weather is amazing, youngest child out of school next week, middle child off to college in  2 months, oldest child graduated college last week... 

~*~*LIVE~*~* LOVE ~*~*LAUGH*~*~

No comments: