Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Frida Kahlo in the sun" Brand NEW

Just completed this painting of Frida today... you can find her at Collect Artwork

She is all I painted today but well worth it =) 

Other than that it was another 70 degree day with sun and a feeling of spring. I shipped out 9 pieces of art  from Alaska to Australia  and started the Art lesson for my Kindergarten classes on Thursday. 

Now it is time for the Olympics and a cup of tea..... the youngest is done with homework and soon off to bed. I have an idea for a painting tomorrow and will sketch it out in the am, no more painting the night away.... makes for a sleepy day. 
Over and out...

4 comments:

Diane said...

I know I've said it before--but I LOVE your work!!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Thank you so much... means more than you know.

Mary said...

Oh me too, me too!! :)
I love the little birdie she is holding!!

Dori Patrick said...

I love her! She's wonderful!!!