Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost 2009

Today the last bit of Christmas was moved out and the vacuum is now stuffed with pine needles and dust bunnies. Our daughter and fiance left after a wonderful week here with us...so now I have my studio back. YIPPEE!!!I love to have them here don't get me wrong but I miss my studio. They will be back in less than 2 weeks for the bid day....their wedding day...

We are traveling up to the Sacramento area to visit our good friends for NEW YEAR and can't wait to see them again.

Other than that today was mellow...we met with the caterers at the reception location and had a nice lunch with our future "in laws" and very good friends. We all can't wait to be family!!!

Have to try and figure out how to get back on track with our family website tonight...my husband is sick of all the honey do's so this one will have to be on me. :)

No comments: