Friday, August 15, 2008

What a busy summer


Don't know what is happening to this summer...it seems to just run away from me. I have created way less this summer than I had set out to do but...I have also had some wonderful relaxing days that I will need to look back on when I start working in 3 weeks. Today is a happy day since we get to see the kids from Folsom for a long weekend. We have so much wedding planning to do and some movies to see...can't wait. Other than that I am behind on my lesson planning but have started finding some fun new art projects for the kids...we will see how it all works out. My youngest starts 5Th grade in a week and my middle one starts college in late September...my oldest at the same time and she is starting her senior year at Sacramento State University :) Proud Mama of all 3.

No comments: