Sunday, May 25, 2008


Another week and I have the summer off. Teaching is wonderful is so many ways and that is one of them :) My oldest daughter is off to Sweden for the summer today and as happy as I am for her I also feel "homesick" , it has been years since I was in Sweden during the summer and that really is the best time to visit. Here at home I am having fun with some new collage work and some new art projects for the kids the last week of school. Here are some samples of what I have been working on these last few days. My son is graduating High School and that is keeping me busy with announcements and getting ready for the Luncheon. I am very proud that by now 2 of my 3 kids have graduated High School...the 3rd is in 4Th grade and will graduate as well in....hm....8 years. :)

No comments: