Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kids ART Classroom

Seems like it has been forever since I painted :( .  School is over and I thought I would have all this extra time to paint. Instead I am over my head in illustrations and Kids ART Classroom. I do love every minute of my work but wish oh wish I had more time to paint.
It really feels like summer here in Northern California these days, nice cool nights and almost hot days. I need to water my plants again and we use the grill out back several times a week. I love this time of year.

Latest update on Kids ART CLASSROOM...

We have found a great online publisher to help us with the sales of our art lessons....

We have a magazine publisher lined up.....

Our website will be launched this coming weekend (so excited)...

We have been invited to attend the CHN Family Expo August 5-8...

We have also been invited to attend (still debating if we will) the HSC Conference August 21-22...

No comments: